We are excited to kick off 2020 and have a lot of information regarding some new fun events for 2020
The Filthy Formal – We are partnering with Rochester Running Company to bring you a black tie gala! We want you out of the woods and on to the dance floor. Think valet parking, awards ceremony, red carpet, fancy food, drinks, photography and more! Stay tuned for details and ticket sales! This is a great chance to get dressed up and help us raise funds for a huge local trail project! 100% of proceeds will go towards some really great projects!
Races: We will offer 3 races this year.
- Race For The Rock: June 6th 2020. New this year!. A knock out style hill climb tournament.
- Webster Trail Classic: September 5th 2020. The classic returns with a 10 mile and 3.5 mile option and some new swag!
- Winter Trail Festival: Back for it’s 8th year, WTF will remain the same with 5, 10, or 15 mile options and the long sleeve tee makes a comeback
- Sunday TLC runs return – Andrea Lynch will take over for 2020 and will continue an offering for new and learning trail runners!
- Tuesday Trail Workouts – Sheila and Eric continue our 6pm hill repeats or speed work to help you get used to running hard – all speeds welcome.
- Wednesday Morning Crew – Jeff McBeth leads a Wednesdays at 6am. 3-4 miles on eastside trail early in the morning.
- Trail Mix – Jim Moragne will lead on Wednesday evening runs and hikes. A little slower, and unapologetic about it.
Swag: We have an online store – It ships direct to you. Check out your options here
Tech: Our app is constantly being updated and is in use by thousands of runners. If you don’t have it yet download it and see what it can do for you!
Advocacy: We are committed to defending and protecting open space and public lands in the region. We will work with land managers, governments, races, and other organizations to continue to promote sustainable, responsible use of our local trails. Our trail coordinators Todd Beverly and Katie Gailey will announce soon some really exciting and meaningful projects for the 2020 work year. Join us and give back!
Happy New Year – We can’t wait to get out on the trails (and the dance floor) with you all in 2020!!