We are an organization founded for runners, by runners. We are not a company, a store, a front for shady business…. or are we?
We are a Non-Profit and we understand “Shit happens”. So what can we offer you if you sign up for a race and for some reason cannot or decide you will not race?
- A deferral to next year (with one week notification prior to race) – You will get a confirmation email about this from the RD – It’s on you to keep it until registration opens next year.
- A refund (minus the registration fee that Ultra Sign Up takes) – PLEASE NOTE REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN WITH 1 WEEK NOTIFICATION PRIOR TO RACE – Once in race week, we cannot offer this.This is our least favorite option and we encourage you to take one of the other options.
- Please do NOT sell your bib to another runner – They must sign up properly and sign our waiver. This impacts results on ultra sign up as well as complicates legal issues with Insurance etc. Contact us – and use one of the above 3 options!
- One time use – We cannot continue to defer you from race to race to race. This is good for a transfer from one race to another and then it is spent.
- You MUST email the race director no later than one week prior to the race. Once we get in to race week logistics ramp up and this isn’t possible
- You spread the word on social media that we are cool -Not really, but it’s fun.
- Many On The Genny has a separate and detailed refund policy which you can find here: https://manyonthegenny.com/registration/
We get it – Things come up – We never want to run off into the sunset with your money like some places! All we hope is that you come back and race with us another day 🙂