GPS-enabled maps of trails and parks in the Rochester, NY region, for your iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Do you live in the Rochester or Finger Lakes region? Are you looking for the perfect trail to hike or run, or want to see what else the area parks have to offer? Do you need a virtual compass to help navigate directions? Now you can view professional, high quality trail data from your iPhone or iPad.
TrailsRoc, the Rochester, New York Trail Running Club, was born on an idea and a dream. “How is it possible that the Rochester and Finger Lakes Region has such world class trail running and yet…there’s no website collecting all the information in one place and promoting trail running?” www.TrailsRoc.org was created and now there is an app version.
TrailsRoc the App offers maps for over 350 miles of trails in the region. You can browse and navigate in real time, while enjoying the beauty of the trails without the worry of referring to that hard copy of the map.
Know a good trail that is not in our database? Send us your GPX data and allow others to share that trail with you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with GPX or comments.
- Virtual compass for easy navigation
- See trail names, blaze colors, and distances, and get links to park websites
- Browse trails and parks by name
- Find places to hike, find a pavilion to throw a party, and explore other outdoor activities near you
- Find bathrooms, trailheads, playgrounds, baseball diamonds, golf courses, scenic points, fishing, and campsites
- Get driving directions to parking lots, trailheads, pavilions, lodges, and boat launches
- Stay informed about hunting and other trail condition advisories
TrailsRoc the App is FREE. Download this app today and get the tools and guidance you need for the optimal outdoor experience. If you love TrailsRoc the App, then check out our website at www.TrailsRoc.org or find us on Facebook at #TrailsRoc.