GPS-enabled maps of trails and parks in the Rochester, NY region, for your iOS and Android devices
Do you live in the Rochester or Finger Lakes region? Are you looking for the perfect trail to hike or run, or want to see what else the area parks have to offer? With #TrailsRoc Maps, you can view professional, high quality trail data on your iPhone or iPad.
#TrailsRoc, the Rochester, New York Trail Running Club, was born on an idea and a dream. “How is it possible that the Rochester and Finger Lakes Region has such world class trail running and yet…there’s no website collecting all the information in one place and promoting trail running?” trailsroc.org was created, and now we offer maps of all these great trails in the palm of your hand.
#TrailsRoc offers maps of over 200 miles of trails in the region. You can browse and navigate in real time, while enjoying the beauty of the trails without the worry of referring to that hard copy of the map.
Know a good trail that is not in our database? Send us your GPX data and allow others to share that trail with you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback or GPX files.
- GPS-enabled, interactive maps. Tap anything — parks, trail lines, location icons, for instant access to info about your selection
- See trail names, blaze colors, and distances
- Browse locations grouped by park or trail system
- Search anything by keywords or browse a list of nearby locations
- Save a list of favorites for quick access
- Find places to hike, find a pavilion to throw a party, and explore other outdoor activities near you
- Find bathrooms, trailheads, playgrounds, shelters, scenic points, fishing, campsites, and more
- Get driving directions to parking lots, trailheads, shelters, and more
- Share a link to your map with anyone
- iOS Stickers: open the Messages app and look for the #TrailsRoc icon to send stickers to your friends
#TrailsRoc Maps is free! Download this app today and get the tools and guidance you need for the optimal outdoor experience. If you love #TrailsRoc Map, then check out our website at trailsroc.org or find us on Facebook at #TrailsRoc.
#TrailsRoc doesn’t collect any information from its mobile apps. Your usage, preferences, and location are private.
You may optionally authorize the #TrailsRoc app for access to your location. Location information is only used to display your location on the map or find nearby parks and trails. Search terms and location data are processed entirely in-app.
Some map data and functionality is provided by Mapbox. Mapbox may collect anonymous telemetry data to improve its services. Go to Menu > About This App > Mapbox info and preferences within the #TrailsRoc app to learn more or see your privacy choices.